Tried and tested – our guards are already in use in over 50 OSHA approved installations!
Custom Closure Options Available:
We typically use provide a ‘shower curtain’ style guard with the closure on one side of our guards. This helps protect the opening with the vertical support of the press. Other options available that might be preferable in some situations:
- To have a solid curtain with no gap, but with access pockets and which can be pulled up from the bottom.
- The hanging bar can be designed in such a way as to provide an overlap.
- The last foot of the curtain can clip to the other side with carabiners, creating an overlap.
This form is geared towards hydraulic press guards – if you have a different machine, are looking for a decorative curtain or just plain chainmail mesh please send us an email and we’ll get back to you shortly with a custom quote.
WE’VE MADE CUSTOM MESH GUARDING SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE MANY INDUSTRIAL SHOP FLOOR PROBLEMS.
Aside from hydraulic press guards, some of the many applications our mesh has been used in are:
- Wood chip ejection guards
- Backing for drapery in contact with sharp machine parts
- Splatter guards
- Electrical testing
- Access point guards
- Recycle chute guards
WHILE OUR MESH IS A GOOD FIT FOR HYDRAULIC PRESSES, WE’VE MADE ALL SORTS OF CUSTOM MACHINE GUARDS.
Our mesh is:
- Abrasion Resistant
- Slash Resistant
- Heat Dissipating
- Electrical Shielding
- Fire Proof
- Corrosion Resistant
- Food Safe
- Often easily repaired
- Made with over 7200 individually welded rings per sq. ft. and is incredibly strong and puncture resistant.
- Made from North American 304 stainless steel so it is rust and weld spatter resistant.